Homegrown Hamilton presents the World’s Greatest Looist variety show in house Tuesdays in June.
Dave Gould not only plays the toilet, he’s impressively good at it. Starting this week, each Tuesday will feature a different set of guests and styles of music. Starting with Experimenting with Sound, followed by Blues and Boogie, Grungy Rock and finally Rock n’ Porcelain night. There will also be fire spinning, flow wand and hula hooping by Katelyn Mcloed and Jennifer Flemming. Get your musical digestive system moving, it’s good for you.
Read on to see who will be joining the Toilet Jams each night.
- RT @TonysCorner: No service for streatery today! Come to our King & walnut loc. for some good eats! Open today till 10pm @ihearthamilton … 03:46:03 PM May 24, 2013 from Twitter for BlackBerry ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Heading to @TheAGH to help with prelim. set-up for Gala and CLiC Caliente this Sat- tix still available for this great event #hamont #fancy 01:51:07 PM May 22, 2013 from Twitter for BlackBerry ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @hamiltonecdev: Construction continues in Downtown #hamont. http://t.co/oRNHYTCYI5 06:08:57 PM May 21, 2013 from Twitter for BlackBerry ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @JeffBoulton: Do you make #media in #HamOnt? Then you should check out our "Lighting+Grip Showcase" this Thursday. It's free. http://t… 11:20:53 AM May 21, 2013 from Twitter for BlackBerry ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Learn about the entrepreneurs in your city! #HamOnt #1Awards http://t.co/PNue7nWcjP 01:45:07 PM May 16, 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite